Monday, January 5, 2015

2015, be good. Very good.

Well with the beginning of the year there are always those resolutions that are broken by the end of the month. It has occurred in the past and it might occur again. 
But I want to firmly want to achieve the following goals before the end of the year beckons.
  • Lose weight. Like seriously. I feel like a love child of a walrus and panda. Let's not get into the dynamics of how that could be possible but I seriously need to start working out.  And I want to lose a considerable amount of weight before my birthday and of course a lot more by the end of the year. Want to document it for myself and see how far I've come across in achieving my goal.
  • Write more often. In bits of paper. in the notes section of the phone. anywhere. but continue writing. and start writing the script I want to write about. 
  • STOP PROCRASTINATING.  Yes this is going to be the thing to beat this year.
  • Read more. 
  • See what I eat.
  • Take photographs. Why have I stopped taking photographs is beyond me.
  • Watch more films.
  • Love oneself. And take one day at a time.
  • Be a little less cranky.
  • Explore more places in Mumbai
  • Travel, whenever I can.
  • Believe in myself. Because that is the last thing I do.

And lastly but most importantly say goodbye to mood swings and depression.
 
2015 be kind.

No comments: