Wednesday, January 14, 2015


So I just got done with watching the entire series of The OC again for the third or the fourth time. I just can't recall the exact number now, but with each viewing there is this nostalgic longing for something which I can't exactly pinpoint to. 
It sounds a little silly that a woman in her early twenties relates to the angst and passion of the teens from the Newport beach, but I do. Very much so.
There is something about the various relationships between the characters which draws me to it and it some how becomes an emotional sponge for whatever phase I am going through.

"Summer, you're a great girl. And the world deserves to know you. You deserve it too. Don't settle for comfortable." - Julie Cooper

So here I am fifteen days into the new year, hardly living up to my new years resolutions or hardly living up each day?
But there can always be a start, right?


No comments: