Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I wonder if I will ever be able to combat my weight issues. It's not like I have not tried. I have. The quarter runs, some half hearted measures, also the rare occasions of full determination after periods of self loathing and  extreme dissatisfaction. But to no avail, I end up putting on more than I ever shed. Some how through the formative years I never realised I was a whale in a world ruled by sharks. So at the beginning of this year I made a plan of sorts to start working out on a more regular basis than I have ever done in the past. Well as resolutions go, I ended up breaking it in the first month itself.
Here I am now almost at the end of second month with excessive baggage and conflicting mine fields exploding at random quarters of my brain.
So on the 26th of February, I solemnly swear that I need to reduce from the quintal that I have become. It means that I need to stop the excessive eating out and start having healthy dinners than binge eating as the munchies kicks in.
In less than a month is my birthday. I need to work out so I lose some amount of weight that I have been struggling to get rid off. I think in a way it is linked to my mental health which severely gets derailed because of lack of self confidence.
So it begins.


No comments: